ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

VIRAL AMERICAN WOMAN WHO DIVORCED HER HUSBAND FOR GOING BROKE REVEALS SHE CHEATED ON HIM WITY HIS RICH FRIEND. (PHOTO).


 Viral American woman who divorced her husband for going brøke reveals she cheatÄ™d on him with his rich friend.


“I NEED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST!


I came home from work and my husband told me he lost his job. I really tried to be a good wife and hold things down for about 30 days. I was tired of being the man of the house so I went out with his friend and one thing led to the next. His friend cashed out on me and showed me an amazing time. I missed being treated like a woman and had my husband not loss his job this wouldn’t have happened. He’s calling me a cheater but his job as a man was to provide. I was not wrong and I refuse for him and his family to tarnish my name.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.