MALE PASSENGER DIES ABOARD FLIGHT AFTER HE REPORTEDLY ATTEMPTED TO OPEN THE CABIN DOOR MID-AIR. (PHOTO).

Image
Male passenger dies aboard flight after he reportedly attempted to open the cabin door mid-air A male passenger aboard a Kenya Airways flight reportedly lost his life shortly after he made several attempts to open the cabin door while the aircraft was in the air. Some Nigerians who were aboard the aircraft shared videos showing the moment other passengers were thrown into panic as the man made several attempts while being prevented by strong men who held him down. One of the passengers onboard the aircraft said the man was very aggressive before boarding and should not have been allowed into the flight. It is unclear what led to his death and the reason why he made several attempts to disembark from the flight midair.

HOW I FORGED MBBS CERTIFICATE FROM OAU, SAYS LAGOS FAKE DOCTOR WHO CHARGES N150K FOR SURGERY. (PHOTO).


 How I forged MBBS certificate from OAU, says Lagos fake doctor who charges N150K for surgery


A suspected fake medical practitioner, identified as Shakirudeen, in the Ikorodu area of Lagos, has revealed that he charges N150,000 to perform surgeries on patients with a fake medical certificate from OAU.


Confessing in a video on TVC, on Tuesday, May 7, he said in part: "I have worked somewhere as a nursing assistant for two and half years, the MBBS certificate from OAU in my possession is forged, I have only SSCE from Majidun Grammer School.


"Nobody taught me how to perform surgery, but I used to help my boss then whenever he performed surgery.


"After performing the surgery, the patient has been discharged home, and after like 3 months, the patient came back with police to arrest me.


"The patients survived the surgery, but I don't know why she came back to arrest me.


"I charge N150,000."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.