S. A POLICE WOMEN ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 [ASSEN SAPS MEMBERS ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION] Assen SAPS members assisted a female suspect who went into labour at the police station on Thursday, 8 October 2026, helping her deliver a healthy baby girl before she and the newborn were taken to a medical facility. According to reports, members were on duty at Assen SAPS under the command of Sergeant Chidi, when they received a telephone call regarding the arrest of a female suspect at Msholozi informal settlement in Kameeldrift. Constable Olivier and Constable Mokhutshoane responded to the call and arrested the suspect, who was reportedly in good health and had no visible injuries at the time of the arrest. She was subsequently taken to Assen SAPS. While at the police station, the suspect began experiencing labour pains and an ambulance was immediatly summond. Members assisted the woman during childbirth, with the supervision of Ms Marijke Van der Walt, an 80-year-old resident, who was present to provide assis...

I'M A FULL-BLOODED NIGERIAN- ZACK ORGJI DENIES BEING A GABONESE. (PHOTO).


 I’m a full-blooded Nigerian – Zack Orji denies being a Gabonese


Veteran actor Zack Orji has refuted a viral claim suggesting that he is from Gabon rather than Nigeria.

In response to the claim, which emerged from a podcast video that went viral on Monday, May 21, Orji explained that he was born in Gabon due to his father’s job, which required frequent international travel.

Despite his birthplace, Orji clarified that he is not from the Central African nation.

He condemned those spreading the rumour, calling them liars and asking God to deal with them accordingly.

Orji emphasised that both his parents are Nigerians, and he proudly identifies as a Nigerian from Enugu state.

“Not long ago, they said I was dead, and, by God’s grace and mercy, it eventually turned out to be a lie from the pit of hell.

“Now, another lie from the pit of hell has emerged, claiming that I said, “I’m from Gabon, I’m not a Nigerian”.

“I hereby issue a disclaimer dissociating myself from that lie. I am a full-blooded Nigerian, both of my parents are Nigerians.

“I am from Enugu State, the Coal City State. I am proudly Nigerian, and I am equally proud of my Nigerian heritage.

“God almighty will deal with whoever originated that lie as he deems fit,” Orji said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.