PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

KADUNA ARTIST SET TO TREK TO ABUJA TO DELIVER PAINTING TO NIGERIAN GOSPEL ARTISTE, MOSES BLISS. (PHOTOS).


 Kaduna Artist Set To Trek To Abuja To Deliver Painting To Nigerian Gospel Artiste, Moses Bliss


Mc Lele, a young artist from Kaduna State, is gearing up for an extraordinary journey on foot to Abuja to personally deliver a painting he created for Nigerian Gospel Music Minister, Moses Bliss.


Despite attempts to contact Moses Bliss through various channels, Mc Lele has been unsuccessful, prompting him to take the bold step of trekking to Abuja to ensure the painting reaches its intended recipient.


He appealed to anyone with knowledge of Moses Bliss's address to reach out to him, emphasizing his determination to deliver the artwork to the gospel singer.


In a social media post, Mc Lele expressed his resolve, stating, "Finally, I've made up my mind. I'm taking the bold step. I'm taking the risk. I'm going to Abuja on foot to meet Moses Bliss. Yes, I am trekking to Abj to gift the pencil drawing to Him. I've tried other means, they are not working. Tagged him on Facebook. Mentioned him on Instagram. Called him on Twitter. Poked him on TikTok. Time to move. Time to make the intentional move. Please anyone with his house address or preferably church address should DM me. The art belongs to him and it should get to him. Abuja. Here I come."

More photos below. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.