OKPOKO BUILDING COLLAPSE: ANAMBRA COMMISSIONER CONDEMNS ILLEGAL STRUCTURE, ORDERS DEMOLITION. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Okpoko Building Collapse: Ojukwu Condemns Illegal Structure, Orders Demolition ‎ ‎By Chukwuka Ugokwe ‎ ‎The Anambra State Commissioner for Physical Planning and Urban Development, Bar. Chijioke Ojukwu, has on Oct 8, described the collapse of a three-storey building under construction in Okpoko, Ogbaru Local Government Area, as unfortunate. ‎ ‎The incident, which occurred in the Anata Anaba area of the town, claimed the lives of a middle-aged woman and her 14-year-old daughter, amid allegations that warnings about the safety of the building had been ignored. ‎ ‎The victims, identified as Happiness Ugoagu and her daughter, Chikaima, were reportedly asleep in their bedroom when the building collapsed onto their residence. ‎ ‎Ojukwu, who visited the scene alongside officials of the ministry, alleged that substandard materials had been used in the construction. He also disclosed that a stop-work notice had previously been served on the building. ‎ ‎Describing the structure as illegal, ...

I REGRET MARRYING CHUKWUJEKWU- MAUREEN ESISI. (PHOTO).


 I regret marrying Chukwujekwu – Maureen Esisi


Maureen Esisi, the estranged wife of Nollywood actor Blossom Chukwujekwu, has expressed her deep regret over their marriage, referring to their five-year union as “wasted years.”

In a candid conversation on the ‘The House Chronicles’ podcast hosted by Miracle OP, the fashion designer shared her painful experience, lamenting that she could have been a mother of two by now if she had married someone else.

“I regret marrying him (Blossom Chukwujekwu). It was wasted years. Five years of my life, that’s a lot. I would have married somebody else and probably had two kids by now,” she said.

She also shared her desire to become a mother, a dream she had hoped to fulfill during her marriage.

“I wished I had kids. Because trying to have kids now is just scary and annoying. I’m currently working on having kids. I don’t know how it’s going to happen, but I must get pregnant this year,” she said.

Maureen’s remarks shed light on the emotional toll of their failed marriage, which ended after five years.

She emphasised that Blossom was the one who “walked away,” and she didn’t sign any legal documents, so they aren’t officially divorced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.