KIM KARDASHIAN HAS REVEALED THAT SHE HAS FIVE NANNIES HELPING CARE FOR HER FOUR CHILDREN. (PHOTO).

Image
 Kim Kardashian has revealed that she has five nannies helping care for her four children, with one nanny always on duty when the kids are with her while the other four rotate. Despite the help, Kim insists that the weight of parenting still falls largely on her shoulders😳 The 45-year-old says she personally handles school drop-offs and pickups, has dinner with her children every night and reads books with them before bed. She also revealed that one of her children still sleeps in her bed whenever they want. ❤️ Kim described herself as an “intermediate-strict parent”, saying she is “extremely patient and loving.” She also revealed that she and Kanye still communicate well, especially when it comes to their 13-year-old daughter North’s growing solo music career.  “That is something that her dad and I have better communication about," With five nannies helping behind the scenes, do you think Kim is still carrying the biggest part of the parenting load — or does having that much...

"I'M GETTING OLD", NKECHI BLESSING EXPRESSES READINESS FOR MARRIAGE. (PHOTO).


 “I’m getting old”, Nkechi Blessing expresses readiness for marriage


Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday, has announced her readiness for marriage, citing the recent weddings of Davido and Sharon Ooja as inspiration.

She expressed her desire on Instagram to tie the knot, jokingly seeking suggestions for her wedding hashtag with her boyfriend, Xxssive.

Nkechi acknowledged feeling pressure and panic as she gets older, but emphasised that love is beautiful and sweet. 

“On the 25th was Chivido, yesterday was cråzy about us. Me I just dey here they think, shey na ExcessLove, XxBlessing, or Nkechi is XX, or Xxssive is Blessing.

“I don ready. I be no ready before. Dey will pressure you no panic, I panic. The pressure is much, love sweet o. Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise, love is a beautiful thing. Look at their smile.

“It’s like I am ready now make una suggest hashtags abeg and the best designer for my dresses. The pressure don finally hook me for neck, and I don dey old”, she wrote on Instagram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.