I WAS HANDED A QUR’AN BY A MUSLIM PROSELYTIZER TODAY- REV. SIS. NKIRUKAC. OKAFOR. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 "I was handed a Qur’an by a Muslim Proselytizer today.  Let me explain: I was at JFK Airport waiting lot because of Tarmac delay of arrival planes. I decided to come out of the vehicle and continue praying Lauds while enjoying the morning sun. I was equally admiring nature and nurture especially the vehicles at the parking lot. I noticed a young man beside a nice Lincoln Escalade pressing his phone. No contact. I kept doing my rounds praying. I added another dimension to the prayer. “Lord, I wish someone will appear from nowhere and ask me which of the vehicles will add value to my apostolate.” I would definitely point at the Escalade. Anyone who runs a hospital in Nigeria knows what a clean Escalade will help you do in one year.  As I approached my vehicle, I noticed the young man following me and calling out to me. Momentarily I thought the Escalade is about to change ownership. He rather stretched his hands to me asking if I may accept his gift of a book. The most int...

JOSHUA FINALLY MOVES OUT OF MOM'S HOUSE AHEAD DUBOIS BOUT. (PHOTO).


 Joshua finally moves out of mom’s house ahead Dubois bout


Former heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua recently moved out of his mother’s north London flat into a new mansion.

The 2012 Olympic champion with nearly £100 million in the bank, revealed that he recently moved out and praised his mother, Yeta, adding that he stayed in his mother’s flat to ensure her well-being.

“I didn’t want to leave my mom alone,” he said on BBC Radio 4’s Desert Island Discs.

“I wanted to make sure that her foundations were strong—the nest was strong—so that when I leave, mom’s good. For me, that’s freedom. Knowing no matter where I am in the world, mom’s happy and taken care of.”

The British-Nigerian fighter will face fellow Brit Daniel Dubois on September 21 at Wembley Stadium in London for the IBF belt. This bout was arranged following the confirmation by current titleholder Oleksandr Usyk that he would vacate the world title.

Usyk became the first heavyweight to hold the IBF, WBO, WBA, and WBC belts when he defeated Tyson Fury in Saudi Arabia last month. However, he was set to be stripped of the IBF title, with the body stipulating he must face its mandatory challenger, Dubois, to retain it.

Dubois, who beat Filip Hrgovic to become interim IBF champion earlier in June, said he is determined to dethrone the two-time world champion, Joshua. “That’s just what I’m aiming for—to be the best,” Dubois said.

“To fight the best and beat the best. Joshua has been the king for a long time. On the night, I need to become the king slayer. That’s my goal, and that’s the mission I have. I’m ready to let my fists do the talking. A hundred percent ready to go, train like a beast. So bring it on.”

Joshua, 34, was beaten twice by Usyk in 2021 and 2022, while the Ukrainian knocked out Dubois last year. However, Joshua is currently on a four-fight winning streak, enjoying three stoppages in his last three outings. It will be his fourth appearance at Wembley, though Dubois will be stepping out as a main event at the national stadium for the first time.

“Congratulations to Daniel for winning his last fight (against Hrgovic); I went to watch it live,” Joshua said.

“It was a good fight between the two of them. I picked Dubois to win as well; I watch boxing closely, and I picked him before. He came through, and we are here. I’ve been having Dubois on my mind for a while. He’ll be on my mind for the next 12 weeks until I’ve got my hand raised.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.