PORTABLE BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS AND APOLOGIZES AGAIN FOR SLAPPING PREACHER. (VIDEO/PHOTO).

Image
  Portable breaks down in tears and apologizes again for slapping preacher Controversial singer Habeeb Okikiola, widely known as Portable, broke down in tears as he issued yet another apology following a confrontation with a preacher outside his bar. The singer's apology, which is his second in a row, comes after gospel singer Testimony Jaga gave Portable a three-day ultimatum to apologize to the pastor or face unspecified consequences. The controversial street star explained that his reaction was due to a past traumatic experience involving his sister, who was once attacked by someone posing as a pastor. He added that he would not have slapped the preacher if he knew he was a "true man of God." However, in a recent video, Portable is seen on his knees crying profusely, as he expressed remorse for his actions against the preacher. The singer was surrounded by several people at his bar who were chanting "God is King. Jesus is here."  "I want to say this to a

TOLANIBAJ RESPONDS TO AVALA'S ONLINE OUTBURST.(PHOTO).


 Tolanibaj responds to Avala’s online outburst


Reality star and DJ, Tolanibaj, has responded to her friend Avala‘s recent tweet, which labeled her as an “enemy”.

According to Tolanibaj, the issue stemmed from a miscommunication about playing Avala’s song during her DJ set at a club last night.

Tolanibaj explained that she was unaware of the request and had no opportunity to play the song due to a sudden change in her set time.

She expressed disappointment and hurt over Avala’s assumption and public accusation, stating that a simple call or text could have clarified the situation.

Tolanibaj emphasised her support for Avala’s music and their previous friendship, making the misunderstanding even more disheartening.

She said: “I’ve made a few calls to get clarity on what the matter is because we were just at a function last night. I’ve been informed that you were expecting your song to be played during my DJ set last night but I was unaware. There was no proper communication from the promoter whatsoever that I needed to infuse your performance into my dj set at all.

“My set last night was supposed to be for an hour but got cut to 30 mins and ended abruptly for the next DJ to play. (I wasn’t happy about this) Yes, you informed me that you were performing and I was super excited for you. A song that I love and supported you by pushing it on all my platforms? Come on girl. How was I expected to know the plans if nothing was communicated to me?

“I’m so disappointed to be very honest because what you may have assumed is completely false. We could’ve clarified immediately with a call or text but there was no grace extended to hear my side of the story.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.