KIM KARDASHIAN HAS REVEALED THAT SHE HAS FIVE NANNIES HELPING CARE FOR HER FOUR CHILDREN. (PHOTO).

Image
 Kim Kardashian has revealed that she has five nannies helping care for her four children, with one nanny always on duty when the kids are with her while the other four rotate. Despite the help, Kim insists that the weight of parenting still falls largely on her shoulders😳 The 45-year-old says she personally handles school drop-offs and pickups, has dinner with her children every night and reads books with them before bed. She also revealed that one of her children still sleeps in her bed whenever they want. ❤️ Kim described herself as an “intermediate-strict parent”, saying she is “extremely patient and loving.” She also revealed that she and Kanye still communicate well, especially when it comes to their 13-year-old daughter North’s growing solo music career.  “That is something that her dad and I have better communication about," With five nannies helping behind the scenes, do you think Kim is still carrying the biggest part of the parenting load — or does having that much...

WHY I REJECTED N150M BRIBE FROM LAGOS BUSINESSMAN- POLICEMAN. (PHOTO).


 Why I rejected N150m bribe from Lagos businessman – policeman


A Superintendent of Police, Ibrahim Sini has said he turned down a N150m bribe allegedly offered to him by a Lagos-based businessman, Akintoye Akindele to have peace of mind.

Akindele who was arraigned for the offence at the Federal High Court in Abuja in August 2023 was remanded in the Kuje correctional centre.

According to the charge sheet, the bribe was offered to allow police to permit him to escape abroad and to write a favourable report for him after the investigation.

Sini was said to have led the Inspector General of Police’s team of investigators handling the case against the businessman.

Speaking at a dinner organised to honour him on Friday, Sini said, “I am very happy to be here and I want to appreciate the organisers of this programme. They have beat my imagination and they have added more grease to my elbow.

At the event, Sini was given a plot of land in Abuja.

“Yes, I remember when the incident happened, the person in question asked me, do you want to be rich?  He said, this is an opportunity for you to be rich.

“So what I said was that it depends on the kind of riches.  I would like to have money that I can lay my head down and sleep at night.  I don’t want to have something that will make me think twice and be running from one hole to another. So, I would like to do justice and have peace of mind.

“So, I decided to do the right thing so that I can have peace of mind and also stand to do what is right for myself, for my organisation, that is, the Nigeria Police and also for the country at large.”

He advised youths in the country not to trade their integrity for anything.

Presenting the document of the land to Sini, the Federal Capital Territory Commissioner of Police, Benneth Igweh said SP Sini’s conduct has brought pride to the Nigerian Police Force.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.