2027: ABIA APC GOV CANDIDATE UNVEILS RUNNING MATE. (PHOTO).

Image
 2027: Abia APC gov candidate unveils running mate The All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in the 2027 general election in Abia State, Eric Opah, presented his running mate, Godswill Egbe, to the party in the state, noting that the party is running to win. Opah made the presentation on Monday in Umuahia, the state capital. “If you want to choose somebody to work with, you have to make sure that it is not somebody who will give you trouble. So, because running mate and deputy governor positions often come with disagreements with the principal, I took my time. I have to tell our party members, this is a man of integrity,” Opah said. He added that Egbe is a man that Abians and the APC will be proud of. “Let me make it very clear. We are running this election. APC is running this election to win. “Agu Egbe will work with me in honesty to use Abia money to work for Abians. We are not going to claim 400 roads when we build 20. We are going to ensure that we create jobs for A...

WHY I'M NO LONGER CLOSE TO ENIOLA BADMUS, OTHERS- FUNKE AKINDELE. (PHOTO).


 Why I’m no longer close to Eniola Badmus, others – Funke Akindele


Famous Nigerian filmmaker, Funke Akindele has said she’s no longer close to many friends in the industry including Eniola Badmus because of their busy  schedules.

The Jenifer Diary producer made this known during her latest interview on Arise TV.

While giving insight into her approach to maintaining friendships in the entertainment industry, the actress said she has never had serious friends aside from her siblings.

“I think my siblings are my friends. I have people that I’m cordial with, but not serious friendships like that. Because I am always busy with work. And when I am not working, I will be sleeping, watching a movie, chilling with the kids and family.

“I like being in my space. I don’t like going to parties. I run a studio, we film every year and we have movies at cinemas and on streaming platforms including content on Youtube. I’m very busy. So I just get busy with work and my children.

“I have cordial relationships with all my colleagues in the industry. But I love working with some particular people,” she said.

When specifically asked about Eniola Badmus who she used to be very close with, Akindele said “Eniola Badmus cracks me up so much. I love to chill with her. But, we have been so busy with life. Everybody is doing their thing.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.