ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

ACTRESS INI DIMA-OKOJIE REVEALS THAT HER FIBROIDS HAVE RETURNED THREE YEARS AFTER UNDERGOING SURGERY. (PHOTOS).


 “My Journey With Fibr0ids Isn’t Over 😭" - Actress Ini Dima-Okojie Reveals That Her Fibr0ids Have Returned Three Years After Undergoing Surgery, Asking For Prayers 🙏 From Her Fans 😍


Popular Nollywood actress, Ini Dima-Okojie has opened up about her struggles with fibr0id tum0rs 😭


In a video shared on Instagram, she revealed that despite undergoing invasive surgery in 2020, the condition had re-surfaced.


The ‘Blood Sisters’ actress explained that instead of opting for another surgery, she chose a holistic approach to manage the symptoms.


In Her Words;


“My Fibroid Journey! I never imagined I’d be sharing this again after my last update on 30/12/2020, but here I am.


“My journey with fibroids isn’t over...recently learned they’ve returned. I’ll let you listen to the details in the video,”


The movie star also expressed her determination to raise awareness about fibr0ids and support other women going through similar experiences.


The thespian further revealed her plans to sponsor scans for 20 women who are dealing with fibr0ids.


She Said;


“I will be sponsoring scans for 20 women...If you know someone dealing with fibroids who could benefit from this, please share this with them”

More photos below. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.