LAGOS SET TO DEEPEN SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRY, EXPANDS INFRASTRUCTURE - HAMZAT. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LAGOS SET TO DEEPEN SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRY, EXPANDS INFRASTRUCTURE - HAMZAT  Lagos State Deputy Governor, Dr. Kadri Obafemi Hamzat, has pledged that the State Government will continue to partner with stakeholders in the creative industry by strengthening skills development, expanding training opportunities, and providing the necessary infrastructure to support the growth of the sector. Speaking on Tuesday at the Official Commissioning and Grand Opening of Euphoria360 Hub, put in place by one of the Thespians,  Mr. Femi Adebayo, held at Oregun, Lagos, Hamzat said that the State Government is determined to create a sustainable pipeline of skilled creative professionals who could compete and earn globally. According to Hamzat, Lagos has no shortage of talent but needs to provide the right structures and opportunities to harness it. "The state is already investing in creative infrastructure, which includes the development of theatres in Ikorodu, Badagry, among other d...

CHURCH MEMBERS ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS CREATURES I HAVE EVER SEEN- PROPHET UEBERT ANGEL. (PHOTO).


 Church members are the most dangerous creatures I have ever seen - Prophet Uebert Angel


He said, "church members are the most dangerous creatures I have ever seen. Church member, hmmm.


I saw a book written toxic churches, I said ah, I am gonna write mine, toxic church members.


Pray for your pastors. Church members are dangerous, unthankful, ungrateful ingrates.


The day you heal them is the day they think of leaving your church.


The day, they prosper, it's by grace for them to come and say the car is outside.


Someone will get a testimony here and testifies in another church because they want the pastor there to like them and you will be wondering what is happening with you.


Church members can kill you, if you are not careful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.