PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

DADDY FREEZE THROWS SHADE AT HIS WIFE'S EX-HUSBAND AS HE REACTS AFTER COURT UPHELD "N5M ADULTERY FINE" AGAINST HIM. (PHOTO).


 Daddy Freeze throws shade at his wife's ex-husband as he reacts after court upheld "N5m adultery fine" against him.


Daddy Freeze has reacted to the report that the Court of Appeal, sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State capital, has upheld the fine imposed on him for "committing adultery".


The media personality denied ever committing adultery with his wife, Benedicta Elechi, when she was married to her former husband.


"I am innocent. I did not do it," he wrote on Instagram.


In another post  he wrote: "Stop spreading misinformation. You can do better."


Then, taking a swipe at his wife's ex-husband, Daddy Freeze shared loved up clips of him and Benedicta and wrote: "#PepperDem @tastebudzng love always wins…


"Abeg make dem ask dat kukute owootori toromogbe wey dey cry up and down for social media for the last 12 years, to tell the world why his ex wife left him."


Despite the court ruling ordering him to pay a fine of N5m, Daddy Freeze maintained his innocence and insists that the allegations are false.


Speaking on his Instagram live, Daddy Freeze stated: “I’ve never slept with any man’s wife before. I’m not guilty of any adultery.”


He said he would rather send the money to those in need, but will never pay the fine.


Freeze said: “I’ll not pay the 5 million naira adultery fine  but I can send them N5m to feed”


He further emphasised his innocence, stating that the issue happened 12 years ago.


“My watches alone cost over 100 million naira, but I am innocent, and I will not lose. This happened many years ago; this happened over 12 years ago,” he stated partly.

More photos below. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.