“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

HOW SOYINKA SHOCKED ME IN HIS HOUSE- GBENGA DANIEL. (PHOTO).


 How Soyinka shocked me in his house - Gbenga Daniel


Otunba Gbenga Daniel, former Governor of Ogun State, has revealed how Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka shocked him when he visited him at his Ijegba residence, in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Daniel, who is currently the senator representing Ogun East Senatorial District, made this known while delivering the keynote address at an event the Isara community – where Soyinka hails from – organised to mark his 90th birthday and celebrate him. Soyinka, whose birthday is being celebrated across the globe, turned 90 on Saturday, 13 July, 2024.

The event tagged, “Celebrating our Illustrious Son, Prof. Wole Soyinka at 90′ held on Monday 15 July at Afotamodi Town Hall, Isara-Remo, in Ogun State. It was facilitated by BLDR Kunle Awobodu.

In his speech, Daniel, who was also the Chairman of the occasion, said when he visited Soyinka and saw that he wasn’t using an air conditioner and the road leading to his residence wasn’t tarred, he volunteered to tar the road and fix an air conditioner in his house.

However, Soyinka turned down his offer on the grounds that he preferred the road untarred. He also said he preferred getting fresh air to using an air conditioner.

“Let me tell you another story, which would shock you. I went to visit Prof. in his house in Abeokuta. The road was not tarred, no air conditioner. Nothing. I said, ‘Prof, why don’t you put air conditioner? He said ‘I want fresh air’, adding that our fathers didn’t have air conditioners and they lived long.

“So, today that he is 90, I am not surprised. And i am not surprised if he still goes to 100, 120 years.

“But the other thing is that I said, ‘Oga, let us come and tar this road for you. He said ‘Don’t tar the road.’ I said, ‘why?’ He said by the time you tar this road, vehicles would just be going up and down. It is the noise and pollution that I will be hearing.’

“And guess what? He said, “I enjoy killing aparo (guinea fowl). I aimed my dane gun. And whenever I feel like I shoot at aparo. And I have food to eat. By the time you tar this place, vehicles would be going up and down, aparo would not be available any longer.’

*That is Prof Wole Soyinka, the naturalist. I can go on and on and on,” Daniel maintained.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.