ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

I FULLY ENDORSE TRUMP, WISH HIM RAPID RECOVERY- ELON MUSK. (PHOTO).


 I fully endorse Trump, wish him rapid recovery – Elon Musk


Elon Musk has publicly voiced his support for former President Donald Trump following a concerning incident at a Pennsylvania rally.


The tech mogul stated on Saturday via X, “I fully endorse President Trump and hope for his rapid recovery.”


This endorsement comes in the wake of a dramatic event during Trump’s campaign appearance on Saturday.


The Republican candidate was evacuated from the stage after what sounded like gunshots were heard at the rally.


Videos now circulating on social media suggest that Trump was sighted with blood on his right ear as security personnel quickly surrounded him.


The former president was then hurriedly escorted off the stage, raising his fist to the crowd as he departed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.