ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

I MUST HAVE BEEN UNDER DURESS WHEN I NEGOTIATED IT'- SEUN KUTI OPENS UP ON MARRIAGE CHALLENGES.(PHOTO).


 I Must Have Been Under Duress When I Negotiated It’ – Seun Kuti Opens Up On Marriage Challenges


Grammy-nominated Nigerian singer, Seun Kuti, has revealed that his wife’s allowance is the most challenging thing in their marriage.


We reports that the singer made this known during their interview on Pulse Fun Facts, where couples asked questions from each other regarding their union.


Seun’s wife, Yetunde Kuti, asked, “What is most challenging thing you have endured in our relationship?”


In response, the singer explained that his wife’s monthly allowance is very high, stressing how hard it is to put the funds together.


He said, “My wife’s allowance is very high. Seven figures monthly. That’s challenging because I have to work so hard for it and it’s not easy. It’s very very high. I must have been under duress when I negotiated it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.