MALE PASSENGER DIES ABOARD FLIGHT AFTER HE REPORTEDLY ATTEMPTED TO OPEN THE CABIN DOOR MID-AIR. (PHOTO).

Image
Male passenger dies aboard flight after he reportedly attempted to open the cabin door mid-air A male passenger aboard a Kenya Airways flight reportedly lost his life shortly after he made several attempts to open the cabin door while the aircraft was in the air. Some Nigerians who were aboard the aircraft shared videos showing the moment other passengers were thrown into panic as the man made several attempts while being prevented by strong men who held him down. One of the passengers onboard the aircraft said the man was very aggressive before boarding and should not have been allowed into the flight. It is unclear what led to his death and the reason why he made several attempts to disembark from the flight midair.

OKUPE: OBI WAS NOWHERE WHEN I STARTED POLITICS.(PHOTO).


 Okupe: Obi Was Nowhere When I Started Politics


Doyin Okupe, a former director-general of the Labour Party presidential campaign, has claimed that when he ventured into politics in 1978, Peter Obi, the party’s presidential candidate in the 2023 election, was not known.


In a video that has gone viral, Okupe said Obi’s presidential aspiration forced him to contest against Atiku Abubakar, Peoples Democratic Party’s candidate, who he said brought him into national politics.


Daily Trust reports that Obi, an ex-governor of Anambra State, defected from PDP to LP in the build up to the 2023 presidential election.


The former DG of the Obi/Datti presidential campaign organization dismissed reports that he betrayed Obi, maintaining that he decided to withdraw his support for the LP presidential candidate because he was no longer interested in working with him.


He said: “They said I betrayed Obi. No. How can I betray him? I started politics in 1978. Obi was nowhere else. My life and political destiny cannot be tied to Obi’s ambition. I wish Obi well, but I am done with him. We wanted to achieve something, but we couldn’t achieve it.


“Obi was the vice-presidential candidate of Atiku Abubakar in 2019. He brought him to the national limelight. Because of his own ambition, which was correct and due, Obi left the party and contested against Atiku. If people said I betrayed Obi, what did Obi do to Atiku? It is not fair.


“It is Obi’s interest in 2023 that made him go on a collision course against his former master. Obi was not my master; I was his supporter. If I supported him up to a point and decided to go back and be myself, how can that be an offence?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.