ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

PAUL OF P-SQUARE NARRATE HIS LIFE EXPERIENCE BACK IN THE DAYS ON HIP-TV.(PHOTO).


 I have dated some girls and the reason why they kept leaving was because they expected me to do what their father could not do for them. I was popular in high school with no car. Anytime I'm entering the Okada I put on helmet to cover my face, it was so shameful because I couldn't afford to buy a car. 

There was this girl in the hostel, even when I'm struggling with my Identity and trekking, she expected me to buy her a car. When she discovered I couldn't afford one she started hanging around guys with cars before she eventually left me. 


If you listened to my songs, they're all inspired by experiences. To all the girls, thank you for br£aking my heart. You can see my Mansions now. I turned that experience into my investment by converting the lyrics to music. 

That same money that made you left me, I'm swimming in it. - Paul of P-Square narrate his life experience back in the days on HipTV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.