ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

WHY NOLLYWOOD STARS ARE DYING- MAMA G. (PHOTO).


 Why Nollywood Stars Are Dying – Mama G


Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, widely recognized as Mama G, has voiced serious concerns over the increasing number of untimely deaths within the Nigerian film industry.


Speaking to Vanguard in Lagos this week, Ozokwor attributed these frequent tragedies to what she perceives as negligence and carelessness on the part of the actors themselves.


The respected actress expressed her distress during the emotional funeral of the beloved comic actor John Okafor, known as Mr Ibu, in Enugu State last month.


Mama G said, “When you are doing something you are enjoying, you won’t bother to take care of your health. Once there is life in you, you keep doing what you are doing. And it’s something that pays back on your body.


Some people are so careless that when they are sick, instead of going to the hospital for a proper check-up, they prefer to visit a chemist or a pharmacy to buy a pain reliever. It’s no longer safe with me. 


I don’t know how many people are thinking like myself. That’s why I blamed it on carelessness. We are trying to put smiles on the faces of people while forgetting to take care of our health.”


At that moment, I broke down in tears. It’s not because I was expecting him to respond, but it was when I realized that this man is gone forever,” she said.


She, however, advised her colleagues to learn to go for regular check-ups and curtail some of the things they do that are detrimental to their health.


Speaking further, Mama G, who’s currently an Evangelist, recalled how she had an encounter with her maker, who transformed her life and asked her to work for Him.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.