A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

ZAMBIA OFFICER DRAGGED TO COURT BY HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR ALLEGEDLY IMPREGNATING HER AND PROMISING HER MARRIAGE. (PHOTO).



 A ZAMBIA National Service (ZNS) officer of Lusaka has been dragged to the Livingstone Local Court by his lover, who is demanding K35,000 for allegedly impregnating her and promising her marriage. 


Francisca Inambao, of Dambwa Site and Service, aged 27, told the local court that she wanted Nelson Sakala, 31, to compensate her because he has wasted her time. 


However, Sakala denied the claim. 


Inambao said she met Sakala in 2019 when she used to sell fritters at Intercity. 


“He also used to work there. He approached me and proposed love to me, but I told him that I did not want to flirt with anyone because I am an orphan. I later accepted and we started dating. In 2020 I fell pregnant,” she said. 


She said he was summoned, the matter was discussed and he accepted responsibility. 


“He was called for military training under ZNS. He went for his training and forgot about me. I went to live with my mother-in-law in Lusaka, who advised me to wait for Sakala,” she said. 


Inambao said whenever she tried to call Sakala, he would insult her, saying it was a mistake that he impregnated her. 


“He promised to take care of me and the pregnancy. When the baby was born, he promised to take care of our son, too. I took him to court for causing pregnancy and child support. However, I later discovered that he had married someone else,” she said. 


In his defence, Sakala told the court that he was not ready to pay for wasting her time because he did not promise her marriage. 


He said Inambao was just his girlfriend and the mother of his son. He admitted being charged for causing the pregnancy, and that he was paying the money as instructed by the court. 


“However, I never promised her marriage. I have been supporting the child financially,” he said. 


Passing judgment, senior local court magistrate Fredrick Mainza dismissed the claim, saying there was no evidence of any agreement for marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.