NAF INTENSIFIES AIRPOWER CAMPAIGN, STRENGTHENS AIR PRESENCE IN SOKOTO TO DENY TERRORISTS FREEDOM OF ACTION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 NAF INTENSIFIES AIRPOWER CAMPAIGN, STRENGTHENS AIR PRESENCE IN SOKOTO TO DENY TERRORISTS FREEDOM OF ACTION The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has intensified its airpower campaign against terrorism, banditry, kidnapping and other criminal activities across the North-West, with a strengthened air presence in Sokoto State to support ongoing joint security operations. The initiative reflects the Service’s determination to sustain pressure on hostile elements, enhance aerial surveillance and maintain the capacity for rapid response to emerging threats, while providing effective air support to ground forces operating within the Joint Operations Area. The strengthened air presence is particularly significant in the fight against asymmetric threats, where terrorists and bandits exploit difficult terrain, mobility and concealment to evade ground forces. By leveraging the reach, speed, flexibility and precision of airpower, the NAF is better positioned to support efforts to locate, disrupt and d...

1 MILLION HOUSEHOLDS HAVE BENEFITED FROM FG'S CASH TRANSFER SCHEME- WALE EDUN. (PHOTO).


 1 million households have benefited from FG’s Cash Transfer Scheme – Wale Edun


The Minister of Finance, Wale Edun, has announced that approximately 1 million households have benefited from the federal government’s cash transfer programme since its relaunch. 


Edun disclosed this information during a World Press Conference on Wednesday in Abuja. 


He noted that around 300,000 payments were made in the past week, with about 5 million individuals benefiting from the scheme to date. 


“There are times when what is planned and the timetable that is planned sometimes slip, but the answer is not to now throw out the effort. The answer is not to stop. The answer is to keep going and trying.  


“That was the case with the direct payment for 15 million households covering 75 million people. At first, it didn’t quite go according to plan so there was a pause and now under a much better and technologically strong configuration, payments to individuals have started going out again.  


“Since it was restarted, one million households covering 5 million people, have received the benefits and in the last week alone, 300,000 payments went out,” Edun said.  


In addition, the Minister mentioned the scaling up of payments through technologically aided processes under the new disbursement system. 


“So under the new system, we can expect a scaling up of the payment that Mr. President committed to giving to the poorest and the most vulnerable to help them,” Edun said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.