S. A POLICE WOMEN ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 [ASSEN SAPS MEMBERS ASSIST WOMAN IN GIVING BIRTH AT POLICE STATION] Assen SAPS members assisted a female suspect who went into labour at the police station on Thursday, 8 October 2026, helping her deliver a healthy baby girl before she and the newborn were taken to a medical facility. According to reports, members were on duty at Assen SAPS under the command of Sergeant Chidi, when they received a telephone call regarding the arrest of a female suspect at Msholozi informal settlement in Kameeldrift. Constable Olivier and Constable Mokhutshoane responded to the call and arrested the suspect, who was reportedly in good health and had no visible injuries at the time of the arrest. She was subsequently taken to Assen SAPS. While at the police station, the suspect began experiencing labour pains and an ambulance was immediatly summond. Members assisted the woman during childbirth, with the supervision of Ms Marijke Van der Walt, an 80-year-old resident, who was present to provide assis...

EVERYBODY IN NIGERIA IS RICH-NASTY C. (PHOTO).


 "Everybody in Nigeria is rich. When I went there for my collaboration with Odumodublvck, everyone was just wearing Dior, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and other expensive clothes everywhere. I even got some of them at half of the normal price in the US." Nasty C 


"The last time I went to Nigeria was amazing. They even gave me a Nigerian name, EBUKA, cuz they told me that I look like an Igbo man. I even told Odumodublvck that I've been to Nigeria so many times but the time that I collaborated him was so far my favorite trip to Nigeria. The love Nigerians showed me the last time I went to Nigeria was just outta this world and I had a lot of fun. I didn't even wanna leave Nigeria again cuz my song with Odumodublvck is one of my biggest songs this year. I saw some of my idols, people that I've been listening to for over 10-years now like Wande Coal, Phyno, Oxlade and they even embraced me. To this day, I have never washed the clothes I wore the day they embraced me. Nigerian dress very well and they only wear big brands like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Dior and others. Clothes that are being sold in the US for about $10k cast just $1k in Nigeria." Nasty C 


Should we tell him??👀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.