LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES  The Lagos State Government has urged residents to "tell it to LASCOPA" by promptly reporting fake, expired, adulterated and counterfeit products, misleading advertisements, poor services and other consumer-related violations through the Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency's toll-free consumer helpline, 080 0005 2726, or by email at lasgcopa@gmail.com or the Agency's Social media handles - Facebook: lascopa, Instagram: lasgcopa, X (Twitter): lasgcopa  The General Manager/Chief Executive Officer of LASCOPA, Afolabi Solebo, Esq., stated that the toll-free line provides consumers with a direct, accessible channel to report violations, seek guidance and get timely action. He urged residents not to remain silent and to report formally to LASCOPA rather than relying only on social media. Solebo stressed that while social media raises awareness, complaints mus...

I WAS BESOTTED WITH HER"- CHUDE JIDEONWO SPEAKS ON HIS LOVE FOR LSTE ONYEKA ONWENU IN TOUCHING TRIBUTE. (PHOTO).


 I was besotted with her” – Chude Jideonwo speaks on his love for late Onyeka Onwenu in touching tribute


Media personality Chude Jideonwo has paid respect to the late singer, songwriter and actress Onyeka Onwenu.


In a post on his Instagram page, he revealed that he had spent the whole day crying like a baby as he was still shocked, stunned, and speechless. He said he couldn’t remember the last time his heart broke this hard.


“Aunty…

I have spent the whole of the day crying like a baby.

I am still shocked.

I am still stunned.

I am speechless.

I cannot remember the last time my heart broke this hard”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.