IGP DISU APPROVES POSTING OF NEW POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICERS TO COMMANDS, FORMATIONS. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 IGP DISU APPROVES POSTING OF NEW POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICERS TO COMMANDS, FORMATIONS The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Olatunji Rilwan Disu, psc(+), NPM, has approved the posting of new Police Public Relations Officers and Public Relations Liaison Officers to selected Commands and Formations of the Nigeria Police Force, as part of ongoing efforts to strengthen strategic communication, improve public access to credible Police information and enhance engagement with the media and other stakeholders. Accordingly, SP Johnson A. Doghudje has been posted as Police Public Relations Officer, Zone 5, and can be reached on 08038773657; SP Ojedele Olanrewaju Tunji, anipr, has been posted to Zone 11, Osogbo, and can be reached on 09152481510. Also, DSP Orchia Adndongu has been posted to the Benue State Police Command and can be reached on 07013495466; while DSP Imah Unwana Victor has been posted to the Nigeria Police Force National Cybercrime Centre (NPF-NCCC) and can be reached on 08...

"I WOKE UP TO A BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE MY HUSBAND WROTE ON HIS PAGE FOR ME"- EKENE UMENWA.(PHOTOS).


 “I woke up to a beautiful message my husband wrote on his page for me “--Ekene Umenwa


 husband wrote 👇🏾


To that one and only woman I love so much

@ekene_umenwa

Every day with you feels like a beautiful dream. Your love and grace light up my world in ways I never imagined. Your kindness and strength not only make you remarkable but also make me fall deeper in love with you every single day. You are my heart's greatest treasure, and I am endlessly grateful to share this life with you. You are truly a virtuous wife, strong and very coordinated, just know it that I will love you forever... don't worry I will tell our kids about your endless sacrifices.


One more photo below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.