ITALY-BOUND BIZMAN INTERCEPTED WITH COCAINE CONSIGNMENTS IN SHOE SOLES, BAG RAILINGS . (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Italy-bound bizman intercepted with cocaine consignments in shoe soles, bag railings    As NDLEA foils N5bn Loud, Codeine shipments at Lagos, Onne Ports; destroys 20,000kg skunk in Osun forest; recovers meth, opioids in Bauchi, Kogi, Edo, Plateau raids; nabs fugitive six years after jumping court bail.   Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) have intercepted a Milan-bound businessman, Philip Tunde, with 4.80 kilograms of cocaine concealed in the soles of shoes and the railings of travel bags at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Ikeja Lagos. The 38-year-old suspect was arrested on Sunday 27th September 2026 at the joint screening point, Terminal 2 of the Lagos airport ahead of his Royal Air Maroc flight to Milan, Italy. A thorough search by NDLEA operatives led to the recovery of l6 parcels of white powdery substance hidden in the soles of eight pairs of trainers and canvas shoes, plus 195 wraps of same substance conceal...

INFIDELITY ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU TO LET GO OF YOUR MAN"- ACTRESS NGOZI NWOSU TELLS WONEN, RECOUNTS CALLING OFF HER WEDDING OVER BATTERY. (PHOTO).


 Infidelity isn’t enough for you to let go of your man” – Actress Ngozi Nwosu tells women, recounts calling off her wedding over battery


Nollywood actress Ngozi Nwosu has joined the many celebrities kicking against infidelity being a deal breaker in marriages


In an interview with her junior colleague, Biola Bayo, on her show, Talk to B, she stated that infidelity shouldn’t be a reason a woman lets go of her man. For her, the deal breaker in any marriage should be when their spouse physically assaults them.


The movie star, who turned 61 days back, recounted how she cancelled her wedding with her former partner over battery. According to her, her ex was physically assaulting her even when she was carrying his baby


had to choose between my profession and to marry a guy, and I chose my job. He gave me an option, and I chose my job.


At one point, I regretted that decision, but after that, I was like, ‘Oh wow, thank god I chose my path’.


I didn’t talk about it to the press; this is the first time I am saying it. I left him because of the battery. For me, infidelity, yes, but it isn’t enough for you to let go of your man. But, if it’s battery, I advise any woman to, in fact, not take any of their property and run for your life because they will never stop. Once a man lifts his hand on you, he won’t stop.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.