IYIENU COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES MATRICULATES, CAPS 183 STUDENT NURSES. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Iyienu College of Nursing Sciences Matriculates, Caps 183 Student Nurses ‎ ‎By Nneka Ejeckam ‎ ‎The College of Nursing Sciences, Iyienu, has matriculated and capped 183 student nurses of the 2025 set of National Diploma (ND) Nursing students. ‎The ceremony, held on October 2, marked an important milestone in the academic and professional journey of the student nurses.  ‎ ‎The Proprietor and Bishop on the Niger, His Lordship, the Rt. Rev. Owen Chiedozie Nwokolo, was represented at the event by Ven. Frank Obi. The occasion attracted dignitaries, government representatives, captains of industry, parents and other guests who gathered to celebrate the achievement of the student nurses. ‎ ‎Speaking on behalf of the Bishop, Ven. Frank Obi thanked God for the successful ceremony and congratulated the matriculating and capped students on their achievement. He urged the students to remain determined, persistent and diligent in their studies, noting that with trust in God, their hands a...

MY HUSBAND'S CALLING ALMOST BROKE OUR MARRIAGE- BIDEMI KOSOKO. (PHOTO).


 My husband’s calling almost broke our marriage – Bidemi Kosoko


Actress Bidemi Kosoko has spoken on struggles and experiences in a recent interview with Biola Bayo on her show, Talk to B.

Bidemi said her husband’s calling as a Shepherd almost led to their divorce as she didn’t see herself as a Pastor’s wife. 

She also addressed reports of marrying late, stating she got married at 32, which wasn’t her plan.

“It is not like I married too late. I got married at 32. I have always loved the idea of getting married at 25 and 26, by that 32, I am supposed to be done having kids at 32 then face my life and career. 

“My husband is a shepherd in his church, this has been his calling . I didn’t marry him as a shepherd and this is something that almost broke our marriage because I don’t see myself in that Pastor’s wife shoes,” she stated.

She spoke about losing her mother at 6 and how it affected her while crediting her famous father, Jide Kosoko, for providing parental support.

“I lost my mum when I was 6. She died in 1992.

When I started menstruating, I couldn’t tell anybody. I cut pieces of clothes to package myself, not because there was no money to buy the sanitary pad but because I refused to speak out.

“If I had a mom, she would have noticed definitely. Of course, it wasn’t easy growing up without a mum but I thank God for the father I have.

“My name is Abidemi because my dad wasn’t around when my mum had me. He was in London for a performance or show,”she said.

Bidemi also denied claims of reducing her age, stating she’s a devoted mother who prioritises their presence in her life.

“People always say I am lying about my age especially when my dad wished me a happy birthday and revealed my real age, which left people in doubt.

“I love my kids so much and I am the type of lady they call ‘Werey Olomo’. 

“I always want my kids to be around me. So they are my hand bag, we go everywhere together. I stopped traveling because of my children. I can’t leave them alone for a long time,” she added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.