LEGENDARY ACTOR MANOJ KUMAR DIES AT 87: ‘ROTI KAPADA AUR MAKAAN’ DIRECTOR BREATHES HIS LAST IN MUMBAI. (PHOTOS).

Image
 Legendary actor Manoj Kumar dies at 87: ‘Roti Kapada Aur Makaan’ director breathes his last in Mumbai Manoj Kumar, the Bollywood actor and filmmaker, renowned for his patriotic films, passed away at the age of 87 at Mumbai's Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital. The cause of his death was identified as cardiogenic shock due to acute myocardial infarction, according to medical reports. The medical reports confirmed that apart from a severe heart attack that took away his life, Manoj had been battling decompensated liver cirrhosis for the past few months, ANI reported. Following deteriorating health condition, he was admitted to the hospital on February 21, 2025. Popularly known as ‘Bharat Kumar,’ Manoj Kumar was an exceptional director and actor who was honoured with National Film Award. He also received the Padma Shri in 1992 and Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2015, which is the highest award in field of Indian cinema presented annually by the Government of India to recognise outstandin...

"WE ARE HUNGRY, END PROTESTS"- KANO STREET BEGGARS CRIES OUT. (PHOTO).


 “We are hungry, end protests”  — Kano street beggars cries out


Some street beggars in Kano State have appealed to the organizers of the ongoing nationwide protests to sheath their swords in the interest of humanity


Baba Haliru, a 70-year-old beggar from Rigiyar Zaki, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that survival has become extremely challenging due to the protests.


Haliru explained that many beggars relied on daily earnings to feed their families but the protests have prevented them from getting alms.


“We have not eaten anything in our household of 14 for two days in the last four days except water,” he lamented.


”For God’s sake, please reach out to those who organized the protests to end them by negotiating with the government.”


Other beggars re-echoed Haliru’s sentiments, calling for an end to the protests and the total lifting of the curfew.


Malama Mario Kabiru of Hotoro quarters said: “We have run out of foodstuffs and we can’t go out to buy more. We don’t have money, and the situation is unbearable.”


Malam Isa Musa of Dorayi quarters also appealed to the government to introduce measures that would cater to the needs of elderly individuals who have no support


“We are begging because we have no one to support us. Since the curfew was introduced, we have not eaten anything in the last three days with our families,” he said. 


”We can’t continue like this; kindly let the protests stop.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).