PORTABLE BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS AND APOLOGIZES AGAIN FOR SLAPPING PREACHER. (VIDEO/PHOTO).

Image
  Portable breaks down in tears and apologizes again for slapping preacher Controversial singer Habeeb Okikiola, widely known as Portable, broke down in tears as he issued yet another apology following a confrontation with a preacher outside his bar. The singer's apology, which is his second in a row, comes after gospel singer Testimony Jaga gave Portable a three-day ultimatum to apologize to the pastor or face unspecified consequences. The controversial street star explained that his reaction was due to a past traumatic experience involving his sister, who was once attacked by someone posing as a pastor. He added that he would not have slapped the preacher if he knew he was a "true man of God." However, in a recent video, Portable is seen on his knees crying profusely, as he expressed remorse for his actions against the preacher. The singer was surrounded by several people at his bar who were chanting "God is King. Jesus is here."  "I want to say this to a

WHY I DID BBL- MERCY EKE. (PHOTO).


 Why I did BBL — Mercy Eke


Big Brother Nigeria star Mercy Eke has explained why she did her Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL).

She revealed this when during an appearance as a guest on the latest episode of the Love is a Game show.

Mercy Eke shared details about her cosmetic procedures,  revealing both the challenges and her ultimate satisfaction with the results.


She said “To be very truthful at first it was because of the trend. I did my body in 2018. I think at the time it was just the trend maybe peer pressure, everyone is doing it . Because I actually had a good form, my body was not that bad I had a beautiful slim body but the stomach was a little too big then.


I was really scared infact I didn't tell my mom because I didn't want anybody to discourage me so it was me and my two other friends, we just planned it. We paid and we did it together ,the three of us at the same time.

After the surgery you get to have your body massaged, I think that's the painful part and then the fact you won't sleep with your butt for 14 days, you just have to lay down with your stomach so that's painful part and also when the nurses are trying to massage you to bring out the water it's painful. 

When you wake up from the surgery it's painful, you cry for three days but it's worth it.

I haven't done other body augmentation, I don't know why people keep saying I did this and that. These days I post throwback pictures of when I am in primary school, those throwbacks so they can see. 

But I have touched my nose just fillers it's just 3 months the whole thing will dissolve it's not something that lasts forever.

I feel like people need to be more educated in these things, when I did my liposuction they said it was silicon people are so ignorant they don't even know the difference between liposuction and silicon. 

It's just the removal of fat from unwanted place to where you want it. My butt is the softest thing you will ever touch because it's just fat, it's like water".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.