FREDDIE JACKSON, R&B LEGEND BEHIND “YOU ARE MY LADY” AND “ROCK ME TONIGHT,” DIES AT 70.(PHOTO).

Image
Freddie Jackson, R&B Legend Behind “You Are My Lady” and “Rock Me Tonight,” Dies at 70 R&B has lost one of its most unmistakable voices. Freddie Jackson, the singer whose smooth delivery helped define romantic R&B during the 1980s and gave generations of listeners songs including “You Are My Lady,” “Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)” and “Have You Ever Loved Somebody,” has died. He was 70. Jackson’s death was announced Tuesday, October 6, through his verified Instagram account. According to the memorial shared by his family and team, the singer died Monday night, October 5. The announcement did not disclose a cause of death. “It is with profound sadness and heavy hearts that we share the passing of our beloved Freddie Jackson,” the statement read, describing the singer as a generous soul who loved his fans, family, friends and music. The memorial graphic accompanying the announcement lists Jackson’s life as October 2, 1956 – October 5, 2026, meaning he died just three da...

WOMAN WHO TORE HUSBAND'S PASSPORT DARES HIM TO OPEN UP ON CAUSE OF THEIR FEUD. (VIDEO/PHOTO)


 Woman who tore husband’s passport dares him to open up on cause of their feud


The woman who tore her husband’s international passport at the Murtala Muhammad International Airport (MMIA) in Lagos has dared him to narrate what led to her action.


The footage, which captured the woman tearing her husband’s Nigerian Standard Passport shortly after they arrived at the Lagos Airport on Saturday, is currently circulating on social media.


When questioned about her actions, she angrily answered, “Is it your passport?”


The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), in a statement on Sunday, said it is already investigating the matter, disclosing that the woman had been invited.


Immigration suspends officer caught on camera soliciting bribe


Immigration officers assault female journalist in Edo


In an interview conducted by @JejojaFamily TV, the woman said the issues with her husband have been going on for years.


She said:  “I suffered with my husband. I know how many years I suffered with him and just like that they want my suffering to be chartered away. Where is it done? I know men will never accept it. But those men who have sisters who have gone through this thing I’m going through now will understand but other men would not.


“So those of you who are saying she should be arrested, come and hold me responsible. I don’t understand, for what reason? I know the pains I’m passing through. I cry every day, after three kids. Then one man would now want to send me back to where I do not know. I want to reap what I have sowed with him, that’s all I have to say. If he knows he has the mind let him come out and say what’s happening.”.

Watch video below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.