2027: ABIA APC GOV CANDIDATE UNVEILS RUNNING MATE. (PHOTO).

Image
 2027: Abia APC gov candidate unveils running mate The All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in the 2027 general election in Abia State, Eric Opah, presented his running mate, Godswill Egbe, to the party in the state, noting that the party is running to win. Opah made the presentation on Monday in Umuahia, the state capital. “If you want to choose somebody to work with, you have to make sure that it is not somebody who will give you trouble. So, because running mate and deputy governor positions often come with disagreements with the principal, I took my time. I have to tell our party members, this is a man of integrity,” Opah said. He added that Egbe is a man that Abians and the APC will be proud of. “Let me make it very clear. We are running this election. APC is running this election to win. “Agu Egbe will work with me in honesty to use Abia money to work for Abians. We are not going to claim 400 roads when we build 20. We are going to ensure that we create jobs for A...

"I AM PROUD TO SAY I SAW YOUR RING FIRST"-DAVIDO REACTS AS MANAGER, ASA ASIKA PROPOSES TO HIS GIRLFRIEND. (PHOTO).


 “I am proud to say I saw your ring first” – Davido reacts as manager, Asa Asika proposes to his girlfriend


Award-winning music star David Adeleke better known by his stage name Davido has reacted as his manager, Asa Asika proposes to his girlfriend.


We reported hours ago that Asa Asika had popped the question to his heartthrob. In a video trending online, Asa was captured popping the question to a surprised Leona on Friday, September 13th, and she said yes. The couple-to-be blushed in their black outfits as family and friends celebrated with them, including his boss, Davido, and the 30BG crew.


Taking to his Instagram story, Davido revealed that he was the first person to see the ring as he expressed excitement over their upcoming nuptial.


“We gotta wedding to plan. I’m proud to say I saw ur ring first”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.