ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

I PROMISED TO LOVE YOU, HONOUR YOU, COMFORT AND KEEP YOU- YEMI SOLADE MAJE PROMISE TO HIS WIFE AS THEY CELEBRATED 21 YEARS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY (PHOTO).


 I promised to love you, honour you, comfort and keep you - Nollywood Actor Yemi Solade make promise to wife as they celebrated 21 , Years wedding anniversary 


The Nigeria Actor Yemi Solade have make a strong  promise to his beloved wife as they celebrated their 21 Years wedding anniversary.


The actor took the celebration to his verified Social Media handle and pen heartfelt message to his wife on their wedding anniversary.


Yemi Solade said On our WEDDING DAY, I pledged to love you in sickness and in health, and for better or worse. 


The past 2 decades have tested those vows, but our enduring love for one another has prevailed. I come here today to make a fresh start, to renew our vows of love, honour, dependence and to reaffirm my love for you.


In 2003, I pledged my love and commitment to you. I promised to love you, honour you, comfort and keep you.


 I pledged to be by your side in sickness and in health, in times of want, and times of plenty, for better or worse, for the rest of our lives. We have had all of those things, and you have been by my side as we created a family, a home, and a life together.


Today, at the beginning of our 21st year as husband and wife, in the presence of GOD, I renew my vows to you, pledging my eternal love for you, and eagerly awaiting what life may bring us.


THANK YOU for being there THEN.

THANK YOU even more for being here NOW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.