PROSECUTORS SAY TEEN KILLED MOM AND SHOWED FRIEND CORPSE: 'ARE YOU SQUEAMISH AROUND DEAD BODIES? '. (PHOTOS).

Image
 Prosecutors Say Teen Killed Mom and Showed Friend Corpse: 'Are You Squeamish Around Dead Bodies?' According to prosecutors, when a 14-year-old Mississippi girl frantically messaged her friend to come over to help with an “emergency” one afternoon this past March, the friend had no idea what she'd witness next. "Are you squeamish around dead bodies?" 14-year-old Carly Gregg allegedly asked the friend when she answered the front door, according to Mississippi state prosecutor Kathryn White Newman, in footage broadcast by CourtTV, who spoke at the now-15-year-old's murder trial. Local WAPT and WJTV also reported on Newman's opening statements in the trial, which began Monday. According to Newman, moments later, Gregg led her friend to her bedroom, where her mother was dead on the floor from three gunshots, CourtTV and WAPT reported. Newman told the courtroom that Gregg's mother was searching her daughter's bedroom for vape pens, WLBT also reported. G

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE PLEADS GUILTY TO DRIVING WHILE IMPAIRED CHARGE. (VIDEO/PHOTO).

 


Justin Timberlake Pleads Guilty to Driving While Impaired Charge


The "Cry Me a River" singer pleaded guilty to a less serious offense to resolve his drunk driving case in New York on Friday, seemingly wrapping up a three-month legal saga.


Appearing in Sag Harbor Village Court, Timberlake, 43, pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, his lawyer Edward Burke Jr. announced at a press conference on Friday. The NSYNC frontman had initially been charged with driving while intoxicated. He will pay a fine and perform community service, including recording a public safety announcement about the dangers of drunk driving.


His lawyer Edward Burke Jr told reporters outside the Sag Harbour courthouse: ‘My client finished the contents of one drink in two hours at the American hotel, and contrary to what was reported he wasn’t drinking other people’s drinks or warned in advance not to drive.


He wasn’t rude, obnoxious, or belligerent. He was polite and respectful during his whole encounter with law enforcement as they were to him.’

Timberlake also took to the microphone and made a statement, which said: ‘Many of you have probably been covering me for a lot of my life and as you may know I try to hold myself to a very high standard.


This was not that. I found myself in a position where I could have made a different decision, but I’ve had some time to reflect on that and I also understand I have a platform, you have a platform – we share that platform – so what I would like to say to everyone watching and listening is: 


"Even if you've had one drink, don't get behind the wheel of a car," Timberlake said at the press conference on Friday. "There's so many alternatives. Call a friend, take an Uber, take a taxi. This is a mistake I made, but I hope whoever's watching and listening right now can learn from this mistake. I certainly have."


‘I grew up in a small town, so I can appreciate and understand the strain this must’ve been on the people of Sag Harbour, to everyone involved I am very grateful and I thank them.

‘I guess in closing I’d like to say, we can all be more safe out there and I’m going to do my part, I hope that everyone else does their part. Thank you very much.’

According to the Associated Press , in court the 10-time Grammy winner also said how he didn’t live up to his own standards.


Tikberlake was arrested on June 18 in Sag Harbor, according to a news release from the Sag Harbor Police Department. Authorities alleged that Timberlake failed to stop at a stop sign and struggled to remain in his lane of travel.


"Upon investigation it was determined that Mr. Timberlake was operating his vehicle in an intoxicated condition," police said. He was released the following morning and pleaded not guilty to a revised misdemeanor charge of driving drunk.

Watch video below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.