ETHIOPIAN FORCES REGAIN CONTROL OF BORDER CITY NEAR ERITREA. (PHOTO).

Image
 Ethiopian forces regain control of border city near Eritrea Ethiopian government forces and their allies entered Adigrat, near the border with Horn of Africa neighbour Eritrea, days after Eritrean troops were pushed back from the strategic city. The reported incursion by Eritrean troops, which Eritrea has denied and Reuters could not independently verify, has raised fears of a return to all-out war along Ethiopia's northern border where the two nations have clashed before. Conflicts elsewhere in the region and tensions across the Red Sea have further raised the stakes. The fighting that broke out last month has been the biggest escalation since ​the Tigray war, in which hundreds of thousands of people died.

TRUMP SAYS HE WON'T RUN FOR THE PRESIDENCY AGAIN IF HE LOSES IN NOVEMBER. (PHOTO).


 Trump says he won't run for the presidency again if he loses in November


Former US President, Donald Trump, indicated that he likely wouldn’t run in 2028 if he loses the November 5 election against Vice President Kamala Harris.

�“No, I don’t. I think … that will be it. I don’t see that at all,” he told TV host Sharyl Attkisson on Sunday, September 22, when asked about vying for the White House for a third time..

�“Hopefully, we’re gonna be successful.”

 

Trump, 78, had been the Republican party standard bearer since 2016, and if he did hypothetically vie again in four years, he’d be older than President Biden, 81, who is the oldest president in US history.

�“I was a very consequential president, and would certainly be, and maybe even more so this time,” Trump declared in the interview on Sinclair broadcastin’s “Full Measure.”

“I understand countries, I understand who rips us and who doesn’t.”

Trump also suggested there was some benefit to being out of office after losing the 2020 election to Biden.

�“It would have been easier if I did it, you know, contiguous,” he mused.

�“But the benefit is more than anything else, it shows how bad they were. It shows how bad this radical left liberal crazy philosophy is.”

�Earlier this month, Trump told podcaster Lex Friedman that he “lost by a whisker” in 2020, though he later claimed he was being sarcastic.


Trump also said that he feels safe and that the threats on his life will not change how he governs as president.

�“I think that I will feel safe. I think I’m going to feel safe,” he said.

“I can’t be scared, because if you’re scared, you can’t do your job. So I just can’t be scared.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.