“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

VERY-DARKMAN : HOW I GOT BOBRISKY'S AUDIO. (PHOTO).


 VeryDarkMan: How I got Bobrisky’s audio


Social media influencer, Martins Vincent Otse, aka VeryDarkMan, has revealed how he got the phone recording of cross dresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky.


VeryDarkMan had released an audio where Bobrisky  purportedly claimed he bribed officials of the EFCC with N15 million in exchange for dropping money laundering charges against him.


In the audio, Bobrisky also claimed he avoided serving his six-month jail sentence at Kirikiri Prison in Lagos.


Following this, the House of Representatives summoned VeryDarkMan, Bobrisky, and EFCC Chairman, Ola Olukoyede.


Appearing before the House of Representatives Joint Committee on Financial Crimes and Reformatory Institutions on Monday, VeryDarkMan, who had earlier refused to address the committee in the absence of Bobrisky,  admitted to having the phone recording in his custody.


He explained the authenticity of the trending audio record, stating that it was received from someone whom Bobrisky owed money, as he submitted part of the recording to the committee.


The influencer claimed that the crossdresser blackmailed the person when it was time to repay.


He said: “How I got hold of that recording is a result of Bobrisky blackmailing somebody he owes money. According to the story and evidence of proof of chat that was sent to me.


“The person borrowed Bobrisky N4 million when he was in EFCC detention or rather in a private apartment. The person gave him the money on the 19th of June, 2024.


“It was transferred to a Kuda account of Abiodun Okuneye, apparently his brother’s account. So, when it was time to get his money back, he told Bobrisky he needed to sort his bills in Lagos but Bobrisky refused to respond.


“The chat where he was disturbing the guy he wants to refund immediately after he saw my video and the chat where he blackmailed the guy, asking for the money.


“I would like to read a part where he said ‘dear Bobrisky this is a reminder for the return of the loan amount of N4 million as agreed, the due date for the return is September 1’. Mind you, it was Bobrisky who gave the date.


“Then he said ‘kindly use the attached details to make the refund’ but because he did not get it, he came to me.


“So this part, the guy went on saying ‘I helped when you needed help but when it’s time to pay me back, you are blackmailing me’. Then Bobrisky went on to say ‘when you kissed, smooched me, did you give me any money? I did not ask you for money because I’m okay. If not EFCC, do you think I’m going to ask you for money? Go ahead and call me out, I will respond to you on IG. You know I’m shameless and I don’t care. You will get your money, I have your account. I don’t want to look ungrateful but threatening me with 24 hours ultimatum is the height of it.”


“So these are the evidence I will be presenting. Additionally, after this, there is a second and a third one.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.