LEGENDARY ACTOR MANOJ KUMAR DIES AT 87: ‘ROTI KAPADA AUR MAKAAN’ DIRECTOR BREATHES HIS LAST IN MUMBAI. (PHOTOS).

Image
 Legendary actor Manoj Kumar dies at 87: ‘Roti Kapada Aur Makaan’ director breathes his last in Mumbai Manoj Kumar, the Bollywood actor and filmmaker, renowned for his patriotic films, passed away at the age of 87 at Mumbai's Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital. The cause of his death was identified as cardiogenic shock due to acute myocardial infarction, according to medical reports. The medical reports confirmed that apart from a severe heart attack that took away his life, Manoj had been battling decompensated liver cirrhosis for the past few months, ANI reported. Following deteriorating health condition, he was admitted to the hospital on February 21, 2025. Popularly known as ‘Bharat Kumar,’ Manoj Kumar was an exceptional director and actor who was honoured with National Film Award. He also received the Padma Shri in 1992 and Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2015, which is the highest award in field of Indian cinema presented annually by the Government of India to recognise outstandin...

VICTOR MOSES MAKES SHOCK RETURN TO ENGLAND, JOINS LUTO TOWN. (PHOTO).


 Victor Moses makes shock return to England, joins Luton Town


Former Nigerian international, Victor Moses, has joined English side Luton Town, the club has confirmed.


The 33-year-old became a free agent in the summer after leaving Spartak Moscow, the club he joined in 2021.


Hatters manager, Rob Edwards, said the arrival of the former Wigan winger could help the club in his promotion quest.


“Victor is one we’ve been talking to for quite a while. He trained with us last week and played 60 minutes in a behind-closed-doors game, and we decided because we think he’s able to come in and help us.


“He gives us more strength in depth and versatility because he’s someone who can play both sides or as a number ten.


“He’s played for so many different clubs in different ways and shapes, and under different managers, so he’s tactically aware. We think he’s someone who can provide some really good competition for us,” he said.


Before moving to Russia, Moses had a successful stint with Chelsea.


During his time at Stamford Bridge, he won the Premier League and FA Cup in successive years in 2017 and 2018.


He was part of the squad that won the Europa League in 2012/13, but spent much of his nine years as a Chelsea player out on loan, playing for European giants Liverpool and Inter Milan, as well as domestically for West Ham and Stoke and in Turkey with Fenerbache.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).