ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

YOU SACKED ME AS CBN GOV- EMIR SANUSI REPLIES EX-PRESIDENT JONATHAN. (PHOTO).


 You sacked me as CBN Gov – Emir Sanusi replies ex-President Jonathan


The Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, has replied former president, Goodluck Jonathan, that he sacked him as Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, contrary to the latter’s claim that he was only suspended for investigation into alleged missing $49.8 billion.


The monarch was responding to Jonathan who had, earlier, at the launch of a book “Public Policy and Agents Interests: Perspectives From The Emerging World,” debunked a claim by him that he was booted out of CBN’s leadership position because he exposed corruption allegedly perpetrated by the government.


Sanusi co-authored the book written by Dr Shamshudeen Usman, who served as Minister of Planning in the Jonathan administration.


Sanusi, who took to the podium hours after Jonathan’s comment, insisted that he was sacked by the former president.


“My boss who sacked me, I was constructively dismissed. I continue to respect Jonathan and I don’t have grudges against anyone,” he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.