SILENCE IS MY NEW ANSWER TO DISRESPECT "- BOBRISKY RELEASES NEW MOTTO AS HE BATTLES VDM. (PHOTO).

Image
 Silence is my new answer to disrespect” – Bobrisky releases new motto as he battles VDM Popular Nigerian cross dresser and alleged transgender,Idris Okuneye, known as Bobrisky has released a new motto for himself following hi recent drama with Vincent Otise, otherwise addressed as Very Dark Black Man or VDM. Bobrisky shared a post on his Instagram story to notify his fans and followers of his reactions to any drama associated with him. The controversial drama queen claimed silence is now his response to any form of disrespect. He also promised not to argue, dive into any drama nor react to anything Bobrisky stated that he would simply remove his presence rather than getting involved in a drama. “Silence is my new answer to disrespect! I no longer react. I no longer argue and I no longer dive into drama. I simply remove my presence.”

HOW MY EX-HUSBAND TOLD PRODUCERS NOT TO WORK WITH ME AND MARRIED A NEW WIFE AFTER I STRUGGLED WITH HIM"- ACTRESS MAMA NO NETWORK OPENS UP ON HER FAILED MARRIAGE. (PHOTO).


 How my ex-husband told producers not to work with me and married a new wife after I struggled with him” – Actress Mama No Network opens up on her failed marriage


Kudirat Abeniade, better known as Mama No Network, has opened up on her failed marriage to her colleague, Baba Lanko.


In an interview with Biola Bayo for her show, Talk to B, she recounted how she and her ex-husband struggled to produce many movies and how he told her of his plans to marry a new wife after they started making money and fame came.


She claimed that after her marriage broke up, he told producers not to feature her in the same movie he would appear in. She disclosed that her ex-husband was the one who left the marriage as he wasn’t coming home.


Mama No Network also recalled the struggles she faced while looking for a child as she revealed that she once drank kerosene and more, which contributed to her big stomach.


“My ex-husband, Lanko, and I struggled to produce many movies. When money and fame came, he told me he wanted to marry a new wife. After our marriage broke up, he told producers not to feature me in the same movie he would appear in. Glory be to God today; he uses the money to call me for movie production. I wasn’t the one who left the marriage; he stopped coming home. When I was still in the marriage and was looking for a baby, I went through hell. I was once given kerosine to drink. All the things I ate and drank contributed to my big stomach. When God answered my prayer, the pregnancy came naturally when I had given up”.


Mama No Network has since moved on from her ex-husband as in May 2023, she officially tied the knot. The dramatic Yoruba actress shared the video on her Instagram page, where she married her husband according to Islamic marital rites.


Following her wedding, she sent a message to her haters who wanted her marriage to fold up. She made them know that it is a forever deal between herself and her husband. The actress said ‘back to sender’ to everyone wishing her marriage would fold up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.