ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

I HAVE LOST COUNT OF AGE AND I CAN ONLY BE AMAZED AT WHAT THIS EARLY 20S


 I have lost count of age and I can only be amazed at what this early 20s girl has built and achieved” – Regina Daniels reflects ahead of her birthday

Nollywood actress Regina Daniels is reflecting on her achievements as she is set to turn a year older in a few days.


In a post on her Instagram page, the mother of two shared some family photos with her sons and husband as she revealed that she had lost count of age and is just taking life every day as it comes. She stated that looking back, she can only be amazed at what this early 20s girl has built and achieved. Giving glory to God, she declared that she was God’s favorite child.


“In a few days, I will be turning a year older. Honestly, I have lost track of age and just take every day as it comes. Looking back, I can only be amazed at what this early 20s girl has built and achieved. And I give all glory to God. ! A lot of people don’t know this but I am God’s favorite child.

@princemunirnwoko @princekhalifa.nwoko”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.