ETHIOPIAN FORCES REGAIN CONTROL OF BORDER CITY NEAR ERITREA. (PHOTO).

Image
 Ethiopian forces regain control of border city near Eritrea Ethiopian government forces and their allies entered Adigrat, near the border with Horn of Africa neighbour Eritrea, days after Eritrean troops were pushed back from the strategic city. The reported incursion by Eritrean troops, which Eritrea has denied and Reuters could not independently verify, has raised fears of a return to all-out war along Ethiopia's northern border where the two nations have clashed before. Conflicts elsewhere in the region and tensions across the Red Sea have further raised the stakes. The fighting that broke out last month has been the biggest escalation since ​the Tigray war, in which hundreds of thousands of people died.

SEX DEMANDS LED TO MY 14-YEAR ABSENCE FROM NOLLYWOOD-ACTRESS JUMOKE GEORGE. (PHOTO).


 Sex demands led to my 14-year absence from Nollywood – Actress Jumoke George


Ace Nollywood actress, Jumoke George has revealed the cause of her 14-year absence from the film industry.

Jumoke George spoke during an interview on Oyinmomo TV.

Speaking about the challenges faced in her career, the actress stated that her dark complexion and refusal to exchange sex for roles led to her prolonged absence.

“My dark complexion was not the only setback I faced in my career. Another reason why I did not get movie roles for like 14 years is my refusal to sleep around. When directors complained that I was too dark and I would tell them to add my lightning to the scene to make me look lighter.

“You can’t push me to do something I do not want to do. I will glow with this skin till old age and do not forget, black does not crack. I started issues when about 20 to 30 executives wanted sex in exchange for roles.

“And I said, as long as God exists, I would not find myself in such space. I didn’t get any movie roles for three years, and I did not understand what was happening until the day I saw one of our directors at Feminine Cafe at LTV 8, and asked him why he no longer called me for work.

“He then told me that their group of directors have decided not to give me roles and I was like why? He said it was because you refused to sleep with them. I just started crying and when I got home, I prayed to God to take control.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.