LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

SON OF OSAMA BIN LADEN DEPORTED FROM FRANCE, BARRED FROM RETURNING. (PHOTOS).


 Son of Osama bin Laden deported from France, barred from returning


French authorities have ordered Omar bin Laden, a son of slain Al Qaeda leader, Osama bin Laden, to leave the country over posts on social media, France’s interior minister announced on Tuesday.


Born in Saudi Arabia, where he spent his early years, Omar bin Laden, 43, has also lived in Sudan and Afghanistan. He left his father at the age of 19 and eventually settled in Normandy in northern France in 2016, taking up painting.


France’s new interior minister, Bruno Retailleau, said on X (former Twitter) that Omar bin Laden had lived in the department of Orne in Normandy as a spouse of a British national.


He had lived for years in Orne,painting landscapes in a Normandy village.


The minister said that the jihadist’s son “posted comments on his social networks in 2023 that advocated terrorism.”


“As a result, the prefect of Orne issued an order to leave French territory,” Retailleau said.


“The courts have confirmed the legality of this decision taken in the interests of national security,” he added.


The interior minister also said he had signed off on a ban preventing Omar bin Laden “to return to France for any reason whatsoever.”


He did not provide further details and it was not clear if Omar bin Laden had already left France.


Interior Minister Bruno Retailleau said he had signed an order banning Omar Binladin from France, and that Binladin had previously been deported. He gave no details about the timing of the deportation or where Binladin had been sent.


Omar bin Laden’s marriage to British woman Jane Felix-Browne, a grandmother who had been divorced five times previously and over two decades his senior, had caused considerable media interest when it was confirmed in 2007.


After marriage, she took on the Muslim name of Zaina Mohammed. Omar bin Laden sought to live in the UK, but his bid was rejected by the British authorities.


Osama bin Laden, himself the son of a hugely wealthy Saudi construction magnate, is believed to have had some two dozen children.


US special forces killed the Al-Qaeda founder in Pakistan in 2011.


Retailleau has vowed to bring “order” on immigration and crime, insisting that “the rule of law is neither intangible nor sacred.”


His appointment as France’s top cop is emblematic of the rightward shift of the government under new Prime Minister Michel Barnier following this summer’s legislative elections that resulted in a hung parliament.

One more photo below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.