SILENCE IS MY NEW ANSWER TO DISRESPECT "- BOBRISKY RELEASES NEW MOTTO AS HE BATTLES VDM. (PHOTO).

Image
 Silence is my new answer to disrespect” – Bobrisky releases new motto as he battles VDM Popular Nigerian cross dresser and alleged transgender,Idris Okuneye, known as Bobrisky has released a new motto for himself following hi recent drama with Vincent Otise, otherwise addressed as Very Dark Black Man or VDM. Bobrisky shared a post on his Instagram story to notify his fans and followers of his reactions to any drama associated with him. The controversial drama queen claimed silence is now his response to any form of disrespect. He also promised not to argue, dive into any drama nor react to anything Bobrisky stated that he would simply remove his presence rather than getting involved in a drama. “Silence is my new answer to disrespect! I no longer react. I no longer argue and I no longer dive into drama. I simply remove my presence.”

TOYIN ABRAHAM CLEAR HERSELF ON THE ALLEGATIONS OF UNPAID DEBT TO A FASHION DESIGNER . (PHOTOS).


 Toyin Abraham clear herself on the allegations of unpaid debt to a fashion designer


Nollywood Actress Toyin Abraham Ajeyemi have clear herself on the unpaid debits to a fashion designer after movies production.


Toyin Abraham took to her verified social media handle to clarify herself on the news circulating on social media with conversations chat as proof of the allegations untrue 


On her statement Mommy Ire said 


Hello everyone,


I want to address the recent allegations regarding an unpaid debt to a fashion designer. The situation has been completely misunderstood, and I'd like to clarify what happened.


During the production of the movie Malaika, there was a runway scene, and we needed dresses. We contacted a couple of designers, Tiannah, to provide the dresses. Additionally, Gabriel, who was part of the team, mentioned that a friend of his also wanted to contribute some dresses, and she did.


I even bought a hairpiece from her, for which I paid in full. As for the dresses she provided, they were borrowed for the shoot, and once we finished using them, I handed the dresses back to Gabriel, who had initially brought them to us.


Upon seeing the allegations online, I immediately called Gabriel for clarification. Gabriel confirmed that he informed the designer that the dresses had already been returned to him, and that they were subsequently borrowed by someone else. It is, therefore, no longer my responsibility.


I hope this clears the confusion. Screenshots of THE conversation between the designer and Gabriel will be included for further proof. I appreciate everyone’s understanding and support.


Thank you.

More photos below. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.