CBN DEBUNKS FAKE NEWS ON NEW N5,000 AND N10,000 BANKNOTES.(PHOTO).

Image
  The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has dismissed a viral claim circulating on social media about the introduction of new ₦5,000 and ₦10,000 banknotes, labeling it as fake news. The claim, which included fabricated images of the supposed new denominations featuring Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe and Chief Obafemi Awolowo, falsely stated that the new notes would enter circulation from May 1, 2025. In a statement on its verified Facebook account, the CBN clarified that the content is not from the bank and directed the public to its official website, (www.cbn.gov.ng), for authentic information. The bank warned against spreading misinformation regarding monetary policies and urged Nigerians to rely only on official statements from its verified channels. The CBN reaffirmed that any major policy decision, including the introduction of new banknotes, would be announced through its official platforms. The public is advised to remain cautious and verify financial information from credible sources befor...

TRUMP BLAMES BIDEN, HARRIS AS IRAN ATTACKS ISRAEL. (PHOTO)


 Trump blames Biden, Harris as Iran attacks Israel


Ex-President Donald Trump has said that President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris are to blame for Iran’s attack on Israel.

The development comes after the Israel Defense Forces, IDF, announced that Iran had launched a missile attack against Israel.

IDF said Iran fired hundreds of projectiles although there were no initial reports of casualties.

However, Fox News reports that Trump insisted that Biden’s administration’s policies have enriched the Islamic Republic.

“Joe Biden and Kamala Harris made Iran rich in a very short period of three and a half years,” Trump told supporters in Waunakee, Wisconsin.

“They have $300 billion now. They’re rich. I mean, they pay 6 billion every time they have, if they have somebody that was kidnaped, it’s always $6 billion.

“Iran was on the verge of bankruptcy. They had no money left. They had no money for Hamas. They had no money for Hezbollah.”

 Trump had previously criticized the Biden administration for issuing a sanctions waiver in September 2023, which allowed $6 billion in frozen Iranian funds to be transferred from South Korea to Qatar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).