A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

ELTON JOHN HAS LOST SIGHT IN RIGHT EYE FOR FOUR MONTHS DUE TO INFECTION. (VIDEO/PHOTO).



 Elton John Has Lost Sight in Right Eye for Four Months Due to Infection


Elton John explained his ongoing eye ailment on “Good Morning America” Monday, an infection that has impaired his ability to work and held up the release of a new album.

On the show, Elton gave an update on his previously reported eye infection, which has caused him to lose his eyesight in his right eye earlier this year. 

He explained, “I unfortunately lost my eyesight in my right eye in July because I had an infection in the south of France. And it’s been four months now since I haven’t been able to see. And my left eye’s not the greatest.”

However, he remains optimistic, adding, “So, there’s hope and encouragement that it will be OK. But I’m kind of stuck in the moment because I can do something like this [the interview], but going into the studio and recording, I don’t know. Because I can’t see, a lyric for start.


John, who said he is "taking an initiative" to improve his vision, added, "It kind of floored me. I can't see anything. I can't read anything. I can't watch anything."


The EGOT winner previously shared on social mediain September that he has been dealing with a "severe eye infection" that left him with "limited" vision in one eye. He said he is healing but that it has been an "extremely slow process and it will take some time before sight returns to the impacted eye.".

Watch video below. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.