ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

'I'M STRAIGHT'- DESMOND ELLIOT FINALLY ADDRESSES GAY ALLEGATION. (PHOTO).


 ‘I’m straight’ — Desmond Elliot finally addresses gay allegation


Nollywood actor-turned-politician Desmond Elliot has finally spoken about being gay.

 Elliot was recently named among top Nigerian celebrities alleged to be involved in homosexuality.

The list, which captured the names of many prominent figures in the country, sparked a fierce backlash from netizens.

However, speaking in a viral video of his interview with TVC, he described the accusation as baseless, stating that he had more important issues to focus on than responding to malicious gossip.

He said: “Why would I respond to allegations made against me when it did not reduce or increase my life? Secondly, it is an opinion that is being conceived. And I don’t think it is necessary for me to come out and say it’s true or not true; as long as I’m affecting people positively, I’m good. So let me state it very clearly that I am straight.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.