A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

'SENT MY WIFE WITH A LETTER'- GOWON NARRATES HOW HE BEGGED ABACHA FOR OBASANJO'S LIFE.(PHOTO).


 ‘I Sent My Wife With a Letter' - Gowon Narrates How He Begged Abacha for Obasanjo's Life


Former Head of State, Gen. Yakubu Gowon (rtd), said he pleaded with late Gen. Sani Abacha not to execute former President Olusegun Obasanjo for an alleged coup plot in 1995.

"I wrote a letter to Abacha; I pleaded with him that God made him a leader to do good and not evil. I sent my wife with the letter in the middle of the night to Abacha in Abuja; I pleaded with him that such a thing should not happen.

"I'm glad that soon after that, things changed.

And not only that Obasanjo left prison, he became our president in 1999.


"This is something that only prayers and sincerity can do. I'm happy that today myself and Obasanjo are here to celebrate the unity of Plateau," Gowon said at the maiden edition of the Interdenominational Unity Christmas Carol and Praise Festival organised by the Plateau Government.


Recall that Obasanjo was arrested in 1995 by Abacha and convicted of being part of a planned coup to overthrow his government.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.