SUPREME COURT REMOVES JULIUS ABURE AS LABOUR PARTY CHAIRMAN. (PHOTO).

Image
  Supreme Court Removes Julius Abure as Labour Party Chairman The Supreme Court has nullified the decision of the Court of Appeal in Abuja that recognized Julius Abure as the National Chairman of the Labour Party. Delivering a unanimous verdict on Friday, a five-member panel of the apex court ruled that the Court of Appeal lacked jurisdiction to declare Abure as chairman, as the matter centered on internal party leadership—a subject courts are not permitted to adjudicate. The court also noted that Abure's tenure had already expired. The appeal, filed by Senator Esther Nenadi Usman and another, was upheld, while a cross-appeal by the Abure-led faction was dismissed for lacking merit. More details to follow.

WITNESS CLAIMS HE SAW TAPES WITH 8 CELE 'VICTIMS ' AND DIDDY- INCLUDING 2 UNDERAGE STARS. (PHOTO).


 Witness claims he saw sex tapes with 8 celeb ‘victims’ and Diddy — including 2 underage stars


Sean "Diddy" Combs' trial may not be until May 2025 — but a witness has already testified for the grand jury.

On Thursday, October 31, Courtney Burgess and his lawyer, Ariel Mitchell, appeared outside the federal courthouse in Lower Manhattan, where Burgess — who claims to be in possession of damning Diddy evidence — had just finished testifying before a grand jury.


In a shocking twist to Sean “Diddy” Combs’ ongoing legal troubles, a man named Courtney Burgess has testified before a grand jury, claiming possession of explosive footage involving the rapper and other celebrities.


Burgess, who says Combs’ late ex, Kim Porter, entrusted him with 11 flash drives before her 2018 death, alleges these contain tapes of eight stars—some possibly minors—appearing under the influence and as “victims” rather than “perpetrators.”


As for what those documents entail, Burgess claimed to News Nation that he has had possession of at least eight sex tapes involving celebrities — Diddy's "victims," he claimed, adding that "two to three" of these stars were minors at the time.


Burgess also claims that the flash drives contain the original manuscript of Porter's alleged memoir — a book taken down from Amazon after being hotly contested by her and Diddy's children.


Burgess claims that the flash drives depict events involving six men and two women, with at least one high-profile celebrity even more prominent than Combs.


The flash drives Porter allegedly gave Burgess "tell the story of what Diddy has done over the past 30 years. His deviant activities."

Diddy, 55, was arrested in September and charged with sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution. He has pleaded not guilty and plans to testify in court during his trial.


Burgess, who claims he is one of Porter’s former associates from when he worked in Atlanta, said he was also given a manuscript of the late model’s purported memoir detailing her years with accused sex trafficker.

He didn’t explain why or when Porter gave him the alleged tapes. It also wasn’t immediately clear when, or if, Burgess turned over the apparent evidence to investigators


The alleged tapes are now under federal scrutiny, with Homeland Security officials reportedly summoning Burgess to turn over all materials.

While Combs battles sex trafficking, racketeering, and prostitution charges from behind bars, Burgess’ allegations add a deeply disturbing layer, raising questions about Hollywood’s hidden dark side and sparking debates on celebrity accountability.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).