BALA MOHAMMED'S CANDOR: A LESSON IN STATESMANSHIP FOR THE SOUR GRAPES OPPOSITION- BY OKOI OBONO-OBLA. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 BALA MOHAMMED'S CANDOR: A LESSON IN STATESMANSHIP FOR THE SOUR GRAPES OPPOSITION By Okoi Obono-Obla  Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State deserves unreserved commendation for his rare candour and statesmanship. In an era where opposition politics in Nigeria has been reduced to perpetual wailing, cynicism and playing to the gallery, Bala Mohammed has risen above partisanship to speak truth to power in the most patriotic sense. Despite being the National Leader of the Allied Peoples Movement (APM) and a key pillar of his party's presidential ticket, Governor Mohammed did what very few Nigerian politicians dare to do: he publicly appreciated President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his bold, courageous and transformative reform agenda. This is leadership. This is maturity. This is putting Nigeria first. President Tinubu has done what others feared to do. He has brought a semblance of order and transparency to the opaque, previously cabal-infested oil and gas sector. Where subsidy fraud...

FEMI ADEBAYO MAKES PLEDGE TO ODUNLADE ADEKOLA AS HE BAGS AWARD. (PHOTO).


 Femi Adebayo makes pledge to Odunlade Adekola as he bags award


Nollywood actor and box office King Femi Adebayo has pledged his colleague, Odunlade Adekola, as he bags another award


The box office King had bagged another award at the just concluded Odunlade Adekola Film Production Award OAFP, which was held on Sunday, October 31st in Abeokuta.


 While receiving his award, Femi pledged to take care of 50% of the cost of the OAFP event next year.


“With due respect, Biola there is something we need to do to honour Odunlade Adekola for this. Every year that I come here, I feel motivated; I feel I should be fully part of this.


 I stand here before this honorable crowd that next year’s edition, I am going to fully take care of 50% of the cost of the event to support him


This award will add to the numerous awards Femi Adebayo has bagged this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.