“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

I REFUSE TO GET OLD BECAUSE I AM FEELING 45 AND FABULOUS EVERY SINGLE DAY- MAMA RAINBOW. (PHOTO).


 I refuse to get old because I am  feeling 45 and fabulous every single day - Veteran Nollywood Actress Mama Rainbow. 


Legendary Actress Mama Rainbow has review her physiological and psychology through her verified social media handle as the legend Nollywood Actress said she is feeling 45 and fabulous every single day.


Mama rainbow posted her picture looking 45 with pretty face and looking take away.


On the caption Mama Rainbow posted with the picture, the veteran Actress  review that age is just a number and at 82 she have decided that life is just getting started.


She said she refused to get old because she is feeling 45 and fabulous every single day.


Mama rainbow caption 


Age is just a number!  At 82, I’ve decided life is just getting started. I refuse to get old—feeling 45 and fabulous every single day!  Stay young at heart, my friends. #YoungAtHeart #82IsTheNew45 #NeverTooLate #AgelessVibes”  happy Sunday my children my family and friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.