LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES  The Lagos State Government has urged residents to "tell it to LASCOPA" by promptly reporting fake, expired, adulterated and counterfeit products, misleading advertisements, poor services and other consumer-related violations through the Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency's toll-free consumer helpline, 080 0005 2726, or by email at lasgcopa@gmail.com or the Agency's Social media handles - Facebook: lascopa, Instagram: lasgcopa, X (Twitter): lasgcopa  The General Manager/Chief Executive Officer of LASCOPA, Afolabi Solebo, Esq., stated that the toll-free line provides consumers with a direct, accessible channel to report violations, seek guidance and get timely action. He urged residents not to remain silent and to report formally to LASCOPA rather than relying only on social media. Solebo stressed that while social media raises awareness, complaints mus...

BENUE GOV. LOCKS OUT CIVIL SERVANTS FOR LATE COMING. (PHOTO).


 BENUE GOV. LOCKS OUT CIVIL SERVANTS FOR LATE COMING


22nd January, 2025    


Benue State Governor, Hyacinth Alia, locked out hundreds of civil servants on Wednesday during an unscheduled visit to the state secretariat, where he found only a handful of workers present.


As the governor’s convoy arrived around 10:35 am to inspect ongoing renovation works, including the installation of new lights, security personnel locked the gates, leaving hundreds of civil servants locked out.


While touring various ministries, the governor expressed his dismay after discovering that some commissioners and senior officials were absent from work.


On his way out of the secretariat, the governor addressed a crowd of workers gathered at the gate, voicing his concerns over their lacklustre approach to their duties.


He said, “With what you are doing, you are creating a vicious circle for your families. You cannot get money and be uplifted because you are cheats and because of the effect of what you are doing.


“The work I do is not for me, but for those who don’t know that I am the governor and those who will see me and not recognise me.


“I’m appealing to you because I have a quick way of getting your names and firing you as I have the power to do so. I am speaking to you as a priest and not as governor and telling you the dangers of what you are doing.”


He concluded, “It is not about me, who is government? All of you here are the government. Even in the family, somebody governs the home and there are rules. And in every government there are rules. I am not frustrated but I do not want you to be doomed.


“See what you can do if not for yourselves but for the people you are caring for and are behind you because they are the ones to take the heat.”


By John Charles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.