ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

WHY I WON'T CONTEST FOR OYO GOVERNORSHIP SEAT- FIRS BOSS ADEDEJI. (PHOTO).


 Why I won't contest for Oyo governorship seat - FIRS boss Adedeji


The Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service, Zaccheus Adedeji, says he does not plan to contest for the Oyo State governorship seat in 2027 though his supporters want him to do so.

Adedeji, while speaking with reporters on Friday in Ibadan, said, “I want to use this to respond to a lot of requests. I, Zacch Adedeji, will not contest for the governorship election in 2027.

“I know a lot of people would not be happy about this, but everybody knows the responsibility and grace that God has given to us. I was commissioner of finance 14 years ago. And by that time, with the grace of God, we’ve done all of what God wants us to do in the state.

“He has given us that platform. So the only thing I need from you is your prayers for strength to end well with what I’m doing now. So I would not want to be distracted.”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.